Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Let's all laugh at the funny shooting...

It seems to me that shootings and getting shot are not humorous when they occur in the real world. Sure...in fiction...you can might be able to laugh at someone getting shot...I'm thinking of Marvin from Pulp Fiction.

However...when playing with reality I don't think shootings are a laughing matter, not even for Darwin Award candidates who shoot themselves while cleaning their guns or other such matter.

However, it appears that Compassionate Conservatism means making jokes partly at the expense of someone who was shot by the second most powerful man in the country.

I just love this administration.

1 comment:

dj said...

Wow. And I thought I was tacky. The again what's a little "heart-attack inducing gunshot with jokes at the nearly killed victim's expense" between friends?