Wednesday, May 18, 2005


Some of the visible work on the Mountain Inn thus far.

So as I was taking this picture I happened onto the Federal Building property...let me tell you...not the thing to do with a camera. I was told to not take photos of the building and to stay on the sidewalk. Both reasonable requests. And the security guy was friendly, though rather serious. In the current climate though I kept wondering if my photo was being taken or if I was going to be followed home. I don't like being paranoid about my own government when I'm not doing anything wrong.

All that to say that I will still try and get phots of the destruction of the Mountain Inn...it just may be a bit more difficult to accomplish as the best views of the inn are from the side with the Federal Building.

No comments: