Sunday, May 01, 2005

Happy May-Day Birthday Wishes to Kat!!

I thought Kat would find this, and this, interesting (via Metafilter).

Also...I finished watching Judgement at Nuremberg last night. Good movie. Interesting to see if so many years after it came out and after watching so many different films about the Holocaust. Still, I recommend it to everyone.

Lost another soccer game. I didn't play though...so I still think I have a job as goalie. The game was called based on the "mercy" rule. We lost 8-0. Games are called if one team gets an 8 goal advantage. The game stopped about 5-minutes into the second half. Could I have done better? I can't (won't) say. The team we played was VERY good. They were a finesse team that had tons of skills. I can't wait to play them again whe I'm back in the goal. One of these weeks I hope to have Jessica take some photos of the games that we can post here.

And Happy Birthday to Kat!!!

No comments: