Friday, April 08, 2005

We're heading to Little Rock this weekend.

Jess and I are hosting a baby shower for W&J. Not terribly thrilled about it. Of course I am happy for them; want to see them and everyone else...I just haven't enjoyed the admittedly few baby showers I have attended in the past. However, since Jess and Jen did the planning and its theme (aside from "welcome baby!") is based on a favorite restaurant in Orlando, the night should be enjoyable . The event is titled "Baby Tu-Tu Tango." So...while I have concerns on the shower front, I have faith in my wife and Jen to make it special and unique.

I want to be sure to wish W&J health and happiness. I hope this last month of the pregnancy goes smoothly and the baby arrives healthy and without complication. We don't know what gender the baby is yet but I think it's going to be a boy. It doesn't hurt to speculate. I love the fact that W&J decided not to find out before the birth (or if they did, not tell anyone).

Now for some other good news...normal color has returned to my finger. Mobility is increasing. And, most importantly, I can type again. (Or at least what passes for typing in my world.)

No comments: