Saturday, April 23, 2005

Another excellent Saturday. Golf at 8:15 wit a few guys from work. I did well enough for me but by any fair measure I'm not a good golfer. I have good moments surrounded by lots of bad moments. Still, the point of the event was to be social and have fun. That I did, though it was unseasonably cold and very windy.

Immediately after golf I headed to Dickson Street for the annual Fayetteville Springfest. My friend Beth was dancing. She runs a troop and teaches belly-dancing. They perform every year and it usually atracts quite a crowd. I had hoped to take some photos of Springfest and the dancing but left the camera at home.

Once again Nick and Sarah cooked up a mighty tasty meal of pot-pies and biscuits. They are good friends and very generous. They also like to cook and entertain. Which works out well as I like to eat and be entertained (though I do have a tendency to try and be the center of the enteratinment).

Anyway...time for some reading..then off to bed. I've got an early soccer game tomorrow and Jess is due back from Little Rock (she was doing her sister's prom make-up).

No comments: