Monday, February 19, 2007

Wonderful Weekend

So my mother came to visit this past weekend. It was a great time and very productive. She brought a whole bunch of gifts for Beckett as well as a some orphanage gifts. Very nice. One of the books she brought is A Child's Book of Art. I love it. This is the kind of children's book I can get behind.

Also, thanks to some inspiration at my soccer game (we won!), she purchased a fancy Radio Flyer Tricycle that allows parents to take control. In some circumstances it can replace a stroller...like on a walk in the park, or a trip to the Big Dam Bridge.

Beckett has clothes! We also got a whole mess of clothing from Jess' mother and my mother. Thanks!

Lastly...Beckett's room is probably 85% complete. My mother added some much needed inspiration and effort that brought the room project home. Photos of the completed room are here: http://picasaweb.google.com/JJOHNSTONMYERS/BeckettSRoom?pli=1

Terrific Weekend. I'll address the comments on the previous post tomorrow. It seems there are some things to discuss.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That is a seriously DELUXE tricycle! Lukas will be jealous.