Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Years (late)

All -

Happy New Year. I hope you celebrated in a fun and largely safe manner.

Jess and I had the fortune to spend the evening with some new friends (and old) friends. There was fancy imported Russian vodka, snacks, games, beer, music, conversation, and no stress. I've been in this state for a over a decade now and I'm still amazed at the different connections I find in the people I meet. I clearly have great taste in friends as they all seem to know each other or are separated by 1 degree.

Okay...maybe it's a lot of luck and the simple fact that I'm drawn to specific kinds of people; so it would stand to reason that they too would also find similar connections. Regardless...it's nice and reinforces the sense of home here in Arkansas.

I'm finally doing better...was ill for the past week. I'm very much looking forward to returning to work. I've missed it.

I wish you a year of more highs than lows, smiles than frowns, sweets than sours, and generally...all the best.

No comments: