Sunday, October 22, 2006

Poor quality photo due to an older camera...
Time for a series of Halloween photos. This is from 2002. (I have hair!) Jess and I made our first appearance at the annual Halloween party hosted by our close friends in F'ville. Costumes are always required or else you're forced to wear whatever the host can find within reach. about. Jess and I went as Charlie Brown and Lucy. The poor quality of the photos this year mean that I won't be sharing any more from the 2002 event. However...I might make an exception for one of the freakiest clowns you'll ever see...(I'll noodle on it and may post it before Halloween.) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Annie said...

This is great fun, posting pictures of halloweens past as we approach the holiday 2006. I was thinking of posting Little Rock houses decorated for the season; I've got to keep my eyes open to find some.