Sunday, April 02, 2006

Haddock Happenings

Hey all...

New blog alert...the Haddocks are now posting family updates on what we hope becomes a regular basis. There are some new links on the right column.

You'd be smart to keep an eye on Haddock Happenings. Jen is very witty and creative (Rich ain't to shabby either, but I bet the blog is all hers). Also, she's an excellent photographer so you'll probably begin to see some of her old photos as well as constant Lukas updates. Her first posted photo is an excellent shot of a super-cute Lukas.

Also...dinner tonight for Bryan's birthday. Went to Sonny Williams. No need to return. They're very full of themselves...and they shouldn't be. The steak was tasty enough (I've had better - you know it Mr. Morton and Ruth's Chris) but it was overpriced and the service was severely lacking. That said, the au gratin potatoes and green beans were among the best I've tasted. I paired my steak with some St. Francis "Old Vines" Zinfandel. It too was very good, though to be fair I knew that before I ordered.

Despite the fullness...some of us managed to get to Community Bakery for some dessert and coffee. Good Times.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Haddock Happenings Update: we've moved to www.thehaddocks.net - I actually figured it out. Excuse the ads, but when I make sure I know what I'm doing I'll pay the money to have them removed. Mmmm... Sonny Williams - glad I had a $50 gift certificate!