Thursday, April 27, 2006

Air America Radio: Little Rock

It only took a few years after its founding, but AR is finally getting an Air America Radio affiliate. Glad it's going to be in LR. The big problem is that it's on a weaker AM station - 1380. Still better than nothing. Read about it at the Arkansas Times Blog.

Of course you can stream the Air America Radio feed from their website but some companies (like mine) aren't happy when bandwidth is sucked up by streaming media.

I just acquired a scanner and got it working (thanks Bryan). This means I can finally bore you all with old photos from my youth, high school days, and college. You be best served by running away now...

1 comment:

DogBlogger said...

Not long after it came to the DFW area, I had to quit listening because the main thing it did for me was fuel my anger. I'm glad it exists, but I don't make a habit of keeping up with it.