Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Two very cool things...both via Metafilter but the first one I was aware of and had forgotten (because the site didn't work the last time I visited).

Word Count - tracks the top 86K English words based on usage (very cool...I spent 20 minutes thinking of words and looking them up to see their rank). FYI Love = 384 and Hate = 3107.
The site also has a Query Count that tracks the most common words that people search for (trust me NSFW).

Here is a silly Flash game Planarity.

Also added Kara to the Friendly Blogs : Family Gal Journal. Check it out sometime.

4 comments:

twd3lr said...

HA! Tom ranked 1822, because you see, it's all about me, me, me. Err, anyway, thanks for giving me a new web addiction to utterly and completely waste time with, Ken. ;)

Ken said...

I aim to please.

munkee girl said...

Pardon my ignorance showing, but what is NSFW?

munkee girl said...

Groovy--thanks for the explication. How do the words "Happy" "Birthday" "Ken" rank?