Sunday, July 16, 2006

Magic Springs Follow-up

In case I forget...I did get a response from Magic Spring...here it is....and to be fair, I got this response hours after I sent my complaint. They were very prompt.

I appreciate your comments and your concern. I am forwarding this message
to all appropriate managers for further evaluation. I apologize for the
less than favorable experience and want to assure you that safety is our
number one priority each and every day for our guests and our team members.
I would like to offer some complimentary day passes for your trouble and
hope that you will return as our guest to find your next experience much
more enjoyable. If you have additional comments or concerns please do not
hesitate to contact me direct. Thank you again for your comments and have a
great rest of the summer.

Assistant General Manager
Sales & Marketing Director
Our 4 free passes arrive two days later. Clearly we'll be inviting some lucky friends (readers of this blog?) on our next trip to the park. Then, you too can get stuck on a ride.

2 comments:

Peter said...

Beth and I wouldn't be riding any rides with you guys, but we'd gladly eat some funnel cakes!

Jenn said...

I want to RIDE! But it's so HOT :(