Saturday, March 04, 2006

Oscar Predictions

Time to get these in print before the actual event. Not really fair of me to predict. I haven't seen most of the movies and will base these selections on other sources, gut, and my opinions of the actor/film (limited though they may be).

Actor: Phillip Seymore Hoffman. I pretty much like him in anything he is in. He's the big villian in the next Mission Impossible. That will be odd. I thought he was great in The Talented Mr. Ripley.

Actress: Felicity Huffman. Mainly because I like her the most of all the nominated actresses.

Supporting Actor: Paul Giamatti

Supporting Actress: Rachael Weisz. I have no clue in theis category.

Animated Feature: Wallace and Gromit. History has shown that the Academy loves W&G.

Directing: Brokeback Mountain

Music (Score): Munich

Visual Effects: King Kong

Writing (Adapted): Capote (though probably Brokeback)

Writing (Original): Good Night, Good Luck

Best Picture: Crash

2 comments:

jennybee said...

Did you like Crash best?

munkee girl said...

Yo, Kenneth, how's the new house?