Monday, November 07, 2005

Back from a weekend in Little Rock. Jess and I decided to take the Pig Trail on the way home in order to enjoy the weather and catch some Fall color and scenery before everything is dead and brown. Sometimes regret the completion of I-540. Sure, it makes the travel quicker and it's a rather scenic drive as well; but I used to only travel the Pig Trail. Now I take it maybe once a year at most. I recommend that everyone take a drive that way and remember the beauty we overlook in favor of the convenience of I-540.

Jessica's little sister Sara, and the Bryant Dance team, came in first at the State 5A Dance Championship (or something like that). They competed in 4 events, placing first in three and second in the remaining. That translated to first overall and a return trip to the National competition. Very hearty congratulations her and the team. I wish I had photos but I didn't bring the camera.

We also saw two-week old Lukas Haddock. Very cute. I held him. If I can get a copy of the photo, I'll post it.

1 comment:

munkee girl said...

Plus, if there are no photos of the dance team, no one can accuse you of being a dirty old man.

What'd ya have to do to get that ring?

My word verification is fupzbbs. Sounds like a new digestive aid.