Saturday, September 23, 2006

Special thanks to Annie...http://littlerockdailyphoto.blogspot.com/ for posting a link to this site on her Little Rock photo blog. I've taken a look at her site and the photos. She's got a good eye and an interesting sense of humor (based on the photos and her comments). Annie clearly has a love for Central Arkansas that I'm still trying to achieve. After six years in Northwest Arkansas I still think Little Rock pales in comparison. Hopefully my (now daily) visits to this LR photo blog will guide me towards a better appreciation for Central Arkansas.

Arkansas just beat Alabama in overtime in one ugly game. Neither team deserved to win, and I really feel for the 'Bama kicker.

Let me apologize for this next link...it's YouTube...but it made me smile...

1 comment:

Annie said...

Thank you for your comments and the link in your post.

Fayetteville is indeed a wonderful town/city located in the most beautiful hills. I grew up there and it lives in my memory as an almost-Mayberry-kind of place.

Little Rock is no Fayetteville (okay, I stole that line, sort of, from Lloyd Bentsen) but there's a lot to love about it too. I hope you'll come along for my little ride-through-town-via-photography.

And, hey, we're only 3 hours away from heaven (aka Fayetteville).