Monday, October 24, 2005

So I downloaded the new version of Picasa, the software that lets me post photos to this blog. Well...the new version crashed repeatedly after install. After som searching I found the odld version and re-installed. Works fine now. Guess I'll skip a revision on Picasa and see if they fix some things. Not sure why it's crashing...and with free software I don't expect customer support of bug-fixes. Anyway...that's the big reason for not posting any photos over the past couple of days.

I've decided to raid the photo vaults and post some old Halloween photos over the next week or so...

1 comment:

Ken said...

Yeah Picasa2. But they have a new patch or version that seems to not like my system. I got it working again using an older version of the program so all is well.